Re: Cyber Brawl 2000

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 20:00:47 EST

What is Cyber Brawl and where in Kentucky is it located at? My truck has
nothing special done to it but I might be able to come and check everything
out.

97 Dakota Sport CC
5.2 litre or liter

----Original Message Follows----

I think it is a little rediculous to see that only two other DML'ers other
than myself are going to cyber brawl 2000. What's the problem. It is
centraly located in Kentucky and is the best way to show all those other
"Car
Clubs" as well as lightnings and syclones who is the best. Come' on it's on
July 22, 2000 which gives everybody time to plan. I certainly don't want to
be showing everybody what one little dakota can do I want them to see what
we
all can do.

Nick
11.08 @ 126