Re: RE: NX bottle location

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 20:07:35 EST

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

> Well...you'd die laughing. ;)
>
> - Bernd

And it probably wouldn't take long. A friend of mine has a full sized
tank of medical grade NOS in his garage. He dared me to take a "hit"
from a real small balloon that he filled. I did and wasn't laughing at
all - I was having a hard time walking as he was laughing in slow motion
8-))

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"