magnum performance info

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 22:47:42 EST

     sorry i don't trust someone who tryed to sell me a tb for $2000.00
saying it was made just for R/T's ... for that price i hope it made with gold
parts or something .. and he wouldn.t sell me anything else unless i thought
about a tb for my truck he said without his tb the other parts don't work as
well.. bullshit ..... my F&B tb is one of the best out there and it cost me
$250.00 !!!! i ask jules to put up one of his against F&B but like i thought
he wouldn't .. that tells me alot!! but if you have lots of money to throw
away then maybe jules is your man.. mine runs a best of 14.50 in the 1/4 with
a f&b stage 1 tb, custom exhaust,ram air , and slicks.. and it weight 4250
lbs it a cc R/T..