Re: Re: Vipertruck Man is back!!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 22:55:52 EST

In a message dated 3/5/00 10:48:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, coolva1@home.com
writes:

> I just had to say, Loved yer truck.. =) Sucked tho, no traction fer that
> bad ass 3.9 =)
> Now that my dad when to the meet, he's lookin fer crate motors =) (I
> wouldent mind one bit!!!) I wouldn't mind a cam, or a blower =-)

I know, tell me about it!! Everyones' telling me it does 14's but I won't
believe it until I can get it to do it. I thought I'd be in the 14.3-14.5
range but now I think 14.8 would be more realistic. I'm gonna try to go down
to my local track next weekend.

And thanx for the compliment!! I had a blast this weekend!!

-Austin
Vipertruck