Re: Intro and TB question.

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:01:21 EST

There's alot of info on the list and i've been picking these guys' and gals'
brains for a while. A good cat-back, bored throttle body, better intake,
headers, and mopar performance computer are some popular starting points. How
about some infor where I can get me a set of the hood vents like you have on
your cherokee? Read that they work well and want to get the heat out from under
the hood.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318