A few words.........

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:37:48 EST

Went up and played in the snow today in Gorman. What I found out-- I
gotta get a locker. Who has one for the 8.25 on my '97?? Also, grass,
snow, and mud makes a very slippery combo. Knew that the mud and snow
were there, but didn't see the grass. Got stuck like 3 times. Also, tire
chains just ROCK in that mess. Got stuck, dug in pretty deep too (abut
1') trying to rock it out to no avail, threw the chains on, it pulled
right out. Also, Rob's famous tow strap came in handy the first time,
then the light bulb lit up when I got stuck again, "Hey, what if we
threw the chains on??" Out of the hole it came (on it's own, no spinning
or helping), and off we went. Got some funny pics of the scene. Will
post soon..........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
'66 Olds F-85, 5.5 V-8, will have 350hp