RE: VA meet report for Y2K-HEMI

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 07:06:41 EST

Ok, report from Y2K-HEMI is, I got 3 runs in, 1st run, I burned the hell out
of the clutch on the 2-3 miss-shift and coasted out the run (17.88@61 mph),
2nd pass was 14.86@ 90.97 and the 3rd run was 14.80 @ 90.79. I was hoping
for more runs like everyone. I was shooting for low .70's or maybe high
.60's. The turn out was Awesome, I counted over 40 Dakotas!!!!!!! The turn
out was way more than I ever expected. The place was packed, and some folks
had to wait 2 hours in the tech line, That sucked, sorry to you folks who
got caught in that tech line! Man, I really enjoyed meeting everyone, seeing
so many good looking Dakotas!!
I've got allot of digital pictures!! We've got to do that again, as Jon
Said, lets get 40 to 50 folks again and rent the track out. Anyway, I had
an excellent time, can't wait till we do it again!! Heather, you'd better
call every dealership in Texas and have them bring out allot of Daks if your
gonna out do us!! Hee heeee!!!!!!!!!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4-- 14.80 @ 90.79 MPH (60'= 1.995)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ