Re: Magnum Performance in Houston TX

From: Bluethunder318@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 17:23:10 EST

I talked to him back when i was 17(im 18 now) . He was very cool and calm. I
was buying the 14"fipk. too much money i know, but i didn't have the dml
back then, or Summit. We talked for like 20 min. Talked about the weather,
taked about mods, and asked me what i was studying .etc. It says in his
catalog that headers should not be put on first. He can suck it if he berated
you though. I'll probably get chewed out about my headers too.:) If I order
again.