DML:dealer pissin me off....and sweet Viper plate (sorry kinda long)

From: Phil L. (blkdak2k@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 17:29:54 EST

Im so pissed...about 3 weeks ago i get a letter in the mail that theres a
recall on my '00 4.7L Dak(3 months old)...something about reprogramming the
powertrain(#850). No big deal, i left it overnite and they said it would get
done. Come back the next mornin, nope they didnt have the recall info to
program. They made me an appointment for march 6th(today)...to drop it off.
i show up today and they tell me that they still dont have the info. Come
on! this is a 5 star dealership they should be up to date, unless DC draggin
on their end. Has anyone else heard of this recall and had it done????Im
sorry just a little mad at my dealership.

Anyway i saw a very sweet '99-00 RT/10 viper with a hard-top at the
dealership today. white with blue racing sripes. and it had a vanity plate
that said "BAD ASP"....thought u guys might like that!

sorry im just bablin on

Phil
'00 RC 4.7 5speed sport+
loaded, Linex liner