Re: Re: American Racing's AR767's

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 19:24:26 EST

In a message dated 03/06/2000 5:32:44 PM Central Standard Time,
ntensdak@frontiernet.net writes:

<<
 Hey guys! I saw a posting a while back stating that several of you guys had
 put the 767's on your trucks. These are the wheels kind of like the nascar
 trucks have, similar to a wagon wheel. If any of you bought the 15X8.5's,
 PLEASE send me pics! I'd like to know if they stick out too far for me, and
 what they look like on the trucks. Especially if you have an intense blue
 CC. Email directly. Thanx!

I bought a full set of the 15x8s for winter rims, they do move the tire out a
bit but nothing to drastic. Do you have the factory wheel flares ?

MrDakota 95