Re: Factory Infinity Speakers??

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 22:06:59 EST

I'd hold off on that infinity kappa perfect 10. I got one for my uncle and
the thing sounds like $hit. the cone is plastic or some crap like that and
it can't hit for anything. It was in the correct box because my uncle had an
audio shop make it to the specs the sub came in. Anyways. I think a better
sub can be bought for that much money. How much can you get one for? about
200?
-Dester

<< .amp(s), EQ,x-over,speakers,
 Wiring, Gold plate fuse boxes, custom enclosure for
 10"Infinity Kappa Perfect. >>