Re: DML:Has anyone made there own thunderform boxes

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 22:36:15 EST

In a message dated 3/6/00 10:24:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

> A pair of IDQ 10" subs will fit and play nicely in a MTX thunderform box.
> Why spend gobs of money customizing (according to some members, you can
get
> an unloaded t-form for teh dakota for 129 bucks at circuit city) drop
some
> subs in and it'd be cheaper and less time consuming than making a box for
> 2-10" subs.
Will the thunderform box fit in a GenII Club Cab? My box is over 3 years old,
I doubt MTX was making them then. Yes it was expensive but it went in with
the 'stealth' concept I had in mind.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"