Re: Intro and TB question.

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 23:07:48 EST

I sure would appreciate it. Been looking at those vents for a while and wish I
could get ahold of a set to see exactly how wide they are. I believe from looks
that I have enough room to put them on either side of the hood and I really do
like how they look. Let me know when you find something out.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318