Re: Polyurethane sway bar bushings?

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 23:42:58 EST

Andy,

I think that Energy Suspensions has a front sway bar
kit or maybe Addco...I also know that PST sells a
complete kit with control arm bushings, ball joints,
but that would require some time and effort...the
front end suspension would be almost tore down. I
think that I might go with a PST kit when I get some
time and money.

just a thought.

Gregg
92 V6 CC