Re:4WD Custom Access. Link

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 12:04:35 EST

Cool. Thanks Kyle. I checked out the page and ended up ordering the Jack-Mate
for my High-Lift. Neat unit... Hope it works as advertised.
Tom
Subject: DML: 4WD Custom Access. Link
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 3/6/00 10:41 PM

Just thought I would pass on a links I found:

Four X Doctor:
http://www.fourxdoctor.com/
I really like some of the products they show. Might be a good place to start
looking for those who were interested/talking about PreRunner style
accessories. It seems like they do and offer alot of custom work. I really
think the 'differential protectors' are really cool looking, at a fairly
reasonable price. I wonder what size axles they make them for......
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6......Real Daks are Built, not Bought