Re: Re: Durango R/T

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 15:06:30 EST

I was going to order one but the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. I did order a SLT Plus with a simular setup as the R/T for $50 above dealer invoice. $31K is a lot better than $36K. With the $5K plus tax and insurance that I'll save I can buy me some great mods, such as a SUPERCHARGER! I'd like to find some R/T rims however. I called the dealer and they want $510 for the rim and $28 for the center cap.

Does anyone know if changing between the stock 31x10.5 tires with 15x8 rims to the R/T rims and tires will effect anything such as speedo, etc...

>>> rrobinson@BCMS.CARTERET.K12.NC.US 03/07/00 14:53 PM >>>
Just as a side note, I saw a new Durango R/T at my local dealership yesterday. Pretty nice, but $36,000? I do agree with 360 and 4x4 it is nice. This one was blue... Pretty

Rob Robinson
96 Dakota Sport V8