Re: lugs

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 16:26:30 EST

At 04:05 PM 3/7/00 EST, you wrote:
>McGard lugs are well worth the money. Also, if you want
>some piece of mind if you worry about your rims being ripped off,
>a set of 4 McGard Tough Locks (same size) is better than nothing.
>
> Hey Bob, where cha get em...

Hi, Ted

I got mine at a Canadian store called Canadian Tire. I think
that Summit carries them. I used to get their catalogs but
they've stopped coming for the past year or so. Don't know
if it has to do with the new federal law (cannot get material
by only U.S. publishers) or not?

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.