RE: VA meet pictures

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 18:17:19 EST

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Barret, Matt wrote:

> I am emailing them to Jon, he's going to put them on the DML home page.
> email yours to Jon also, would be neat to have one big site!

   Ok, I've got pics from Matt and Preacher so far. If anyone wants
to do a write-up, I'll be more than happy to put that up there too. Also,
if anyone has a page about the meet on their own site, and would like a link
from the meet page, just let me know.

   I took the bike to work today and the skies are really starting to
look threatening, so I've gotta run. What I've done so far is to just
make thumbnails of all the pics and toss them up on a page. There
isn't any formatting or anything yet, just a bunch of pics. At the
very least, I'll probably put them in a table or something to make them
line up a bit nicer, but I just wanted to get something up quick so anyone
could take a look at the pics. If anyone else has any pics they'd like
included, just send 'em to stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu...

  I haven't even put the link in the main meet page yet, the page
URL is:

  http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/meet/va2000

 gotta run; ttyl!!

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'