Re: biggest tires on 92-96 Dakota 4x4?

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:50:47 EST

Hi, I have a 92 4x4 but my front end is lower than yours, i tried the genIII
rims and tires i think the are 31x10.5x15 and they did not fit, so i put a
jack under the front end an raised it like if i did adjusting the torsion
bars and it still rubbed, mabe its diff with the torsion adjustment. I just
didnt want to spend 45 bucks to get a front end alignment after i adjusted it
up and they still wouldnt fit, if there are any 92 dak owners out there that
did this i would greatly appreciate it if u did this and it went well

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg