DML:braking problem with 99 Dak 4x4 with 255/65/15

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:02:26 EST

My father purchased some 16 inch rims and 255/65/15, and ever since he put
them on at low speeds when he hits the brakes he gets a pulsating from teh
brakes like if u had warped rotor and u were slowing down on the highway, but
when he gets on the highway he barly can feel it, do u think it could be
somthin with the ABS? I thought it could be a bum tire but its at low speeds.
Any Help appreciated

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg