Funniest Four Wheeling Story

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:14:19 EST

Howdy,
   I just thought I might start up a little banter, with a humorous story
that happened to me while out "Wheelin".
   One Saturday nite, a group of freinds of mine decided to run some
backroads out west of Jeff City. We had 3 Jeeps, 1 Rusted out 74 Chevy P/U,
and my 92 Dakota (Which my cousin was driving, I had my 89 Wrangler) We
decided to follow one of the guys who is a fireman in his CJ. He lead us
through about 50 miles of gravel roads, low water bridges, and trails. Around
close to midnight, we pulled into a deserted old farmhouse, out in middle of
nowhere. Nature haad been calling for sometime (Pepsi and bumpy Jeeps don't
go togther for long) we all headed different directions. On guy who is not
too swift anyway, headed for the backside of the farmhouse. A ruckus
commenced from the direction that Cory had disappeared. We all went
scrambling to help, we thought he might have fallen in an old well or
stormceller or something. As we rounded the house's corner, we find Cory,
pants around his ankles being draged toward us by 2 uniformed Military
Policemen. It seems that we had stumbled onto some land that belonged to the
government, we always suspected that it was a missle silo from Whiteman AFB.
The policemen were nice after they realised that it was just a bunch of
idiots out having fun, they let us go. They took our licence numbers, and
pointed us back in the direction we had come. Cory was so shaken up my wife
had to drive his Wrangler back home for him.

   Anyone have anything similar?
   Chris