Re: East Coast Meets

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:57:17 EST

>>I'm definitely in for a closed session at VA Motorsports Park, we may
not be
able to get 50 Dakotas, but if we let people bring friends with other
vehicles I think we can get 40 or 50 easy!
We had to pay 25 bucks Saturday and I got 3 runs, so 40 bucks is nothing
if
we're gonna get a ton of runs!!<<

I'm there too!!
I'm thinkin', if there are no Pro Cars there, then the track won't be so
slick??? they won't use water?? maybe??
hopefully by then I'll have the truck back up and ready to GO!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.