RE: Re: Durango R/T RE: RT Rims for sale

From: PFARM (parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 05:44:57 EST

>>> MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com 03/07/00 15:38 PM >>>
If anyone is Interested, a shop right down the street from my office has a
complete set of RT rims with Tires that are brand new, the sales guy told me
an old man bought the RT and didn't like the ride of the wheels and tires,
so he got some 15" rims instead and traded in the RT rims.
I have seen the rims and they are mint, tires still have the tits on them.
He told me 1200 bucks for all!!! Let me know if you are interested!
__________________________________
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH

Hey Matt,
My name is Robert. I Live in the west end of Richmond,off of Quioccoson.
Sorry
We missed each other at the DML VMP meet.
I am interested in the Rims as I am currently negotiating with Capital
Wheels on a new set. If you can hook me up I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Robert Parrish
741-4028
Parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net