RE: RE: RE: RE: My Web Site...

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 11:31:25 EST

I just took the pictures last night with my camcorder.
I'm having a 3" performance accessories body lift put on this friday,
and a 3" rancho suspension soon to follow. I have all the kits/parts,
but I need the local 4X4 shop to install them. I am going to try to fit
35" meats if I can.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.