GIFS & Mike's website (offtopic... sorry)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 11:49:08 EST

Does anybody out there know how to convert a non-transparent GIF to a
transparent one? Example - Mike Brown's website
http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html
I did it the HARD way for my site, went in and actually edited each
individual frame to have the same background color as my webpage. Pain in
the arse! If we could get them transparent it would be awesome!
By the way Mike - The site is looking Great so far!

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"