Free Catalog Links

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 13:17:18 EST

Free catalogs fellas....I know I can't have too many!!

Wrangler Power Products(http://www.wranglernw.com/); I have their old 1995
catalog and it is awesome. I just ordered a new(and free) catalog form their
website. If you want some good heavy duty quality alternators, battery
cables terminals, dual battery kits, etc, this is the place to go. Anything
really having to do with your truck's electrical system can be found and
upgraded here.

Go to this site for a wide variety of free catalog and online catalog links:
http://www.dirtroad.com/catalog.htm
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6