RE: Virginia DML meet Screensaver re:Austin

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 15:21:37 EST

Sorry about that Austin, nothing intentional, I took those picture first
thing around noon, and then I took about 5 pictures when I was leaving. I
was busy trying to race most of the day.
To be honest with you, I looked for your truck but you were off racing at
that time and we never crossed paths! Anyway, sorry about that, I would
have loved to have grabbed a few good shots of that SC'er!!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ