Re: Virginia DML meet Screensaver re:Austin

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 15:33:13 EST

MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com writes:

> Sorry about that Austin, nothing intentional, I took those picture first
> thing around noon, and then I took about 5 pictures when I was leaving. I
> was busy trying to race most of the day.
> To be honest with you, I looked for your truck but you were off racing at
> that time and we never crossed paths! Anyway, sorry about that, I would
> have loved to have grabbed a few good shots of that SC'er!!!

That's okay. I got the grandstand aerial shot of the meet as my wallpaper.
What I'd like to know is who's lowered R/T is that?? The one with the "R/T"
logo high on the doors. I'm not too crazy about the headlight covers (eh, my
personal preference) but I am still in love with the truck. It's got the
perfect stance, color, and the R/T badging is sweeeet. Anyone know who's it
is??

-Austin
Vipertruck