Re: Virginia DML meet Screensaver (attn: Austin)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 16:01:00 EST

natedak2k@yahoo.com writes:

> I've got all kinds of love for your truck Austin! If I'd had a picture of
> your truck I would have been happy to put it in the meet saver! Sorry
> about that! (Heck, I wasn't even at the meet to take pictures of your
> truck!) Your truck is in the "big Cahoona" saver anyway!

LOL, no sweat man....I got plenty of pics (a whole roll) that I'll add to my
site when I get them developed, and MY truck is in there!! I took it in the
middle of the day, I think I got most of the trucks in my pics. Too bad we
couldn't get pics of that sweet convoy we had.....there was nothing like that
morning seeing about 15-20 trucks roll past me flashing their brights at
me....man I felt so important!!

-Austin
Vipertruck