Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 15:54:36 EST

In a message dated 3/8/00 3:49:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, discman@home.com
writes:

> > oh forget about the r/t decals i guess its to much to ask for help,
thanks
> > the guys that said the dealership and piss off to the guys that have a
> > problem with what i do to my truck
> >
> > Joe

If it ain't an R/T, don't call it an R/T!! All ya gonna do is ask for
trouble. People who know what an R/T is are gonna want to race you to see
what you're made of, and if you don't have the HP under the hood, you're
gonna be embarassed. I got enough HP under my hood to hang with the R/Ts, but
there's no way in hell I'm gonna stick an R/T sticker on a V6, no matter how
much HP I got. On the other hand, I still like the V/T idea, but I'm gonna
wait till I get that crate motor and at least 450HP before I even BEGIN to
associate my truck with a car of that caliber.

Don't do what the ricers do!! DIE TYPE R!!! DIE!!!

-Austin
Vipertruck