Re: Re: Hmmm

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 18:34:51 EST

I don't think they have the license plate #, Bernd. If they did a)
they'd have it on the webpage, b) even if they couldn't think to do
the search on the plate #, the police would.

I hope no DMLer would do a thing like this. Just for reference, if
anyone did something like that to a pet of mine, they would probably
die before the animal did.
Flip