Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 19:56:23 EST

I happen to like my rig to look somewhat different, so I also decided to
replace all my decals.
Off course I didn't use an R/T decal, but with the help of a macintosh I
designed an S/T stripe for the rear of my vehicle. Granted we all know that
you will not find a Dakota with the S/T decal anywhere, but that's what I
liked about it. And I wasn't lyin either, I have a Dakota S port T ruck....

Be original...but be true

just my 0.01
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen