Wheel selection

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 20:19:43 EST

Here's a new twist to the wheel questions. I have a Solar Yellow 99 2WD CC.
I'm havin a hellofa time finding the right wheels (in terms of looks).
Am I right in thinking that a chrome look wouldn't work with my color
truck?! I figured it would look stupid considering the color of my Dak.

With this in mind, I'm searchin for a wheel which would go well with my
yellow/black theme ( http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen ). I looked at the
AR-767s, they are certainly black but....well they look kinda cheap. Has
anyone ever seen or know of a wheel which has Black & Chrome combined...or
any other wheel for that matter which will compliment the looks of my
Dak...or am I simply lookin for too much.

Hopefully one of yall have seen a yellow Dak with a good set of rims?!

Thanx
Kevin