Re: New to the list

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 20:31:46 EST

Michael Foster <mjfoster@rosharon.camco.slb.com> wrote:
>1. Does anyone have pictures of a lifted Dakota (5.5" Tough Country, 4"
>Rancho, or body lift with tweaked torsion bars and maybe a block in the rear)?

You're planning on lifting a 4x4 Quad Cab...

>5. Is there a place where you can get some RT stickers without going
>through the dealer?

...and putting R/T stickers on it at the same time? You do realize
that you're going to get some funny looks (and maybe laughter) from
other Dakota owners, right? If you don't care what other people think
when they see your truck, then by all means go for it, but I have to
be honest and say I think it would look pretty cheesy.

>6. Where can you get some white face gages?

NRAuto makes some nice ones. I have them on mine. www.nrauto.com

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph