Re: traction mods

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:18:56 EST

SwingtimeM@aol.com wrote:
>have a pic of these nice bars?

Yes. Well, sorta. <grin> I started with a picture of my truck that
someone took at the Va meet and posted to the DML home page, and I did
a little Paint Shop Pro work with it. I clipped out just my truck,
then I increased the brightness and contrast until the traction bar
was visible in front of the rear tire. The rest of the picture is
really washed out, but you can see the bar to get an idea of what it
looks like. Here's the pic: ftp.the-nest.com/incoming/caltracs.jpg

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph
Wilmington, NC