decals

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:23:20 EST

As a side note. Custom decals aren't very expensive, especially if you
design them yourself and bring it to a local sign shop as I did.

All the lettering on my vehicle was done on a macintosh (Including the
stripe). I simply took pictures of my original Dak lettering, compared it to
fonts I had, and found a close match. Then I played around alittle with the
fonts until I found what I liked.

You could probably spend about $30 on custom decals...I don't know what a
dealer would charge you....but if you go to a local signshop, at least you
can customize them a little.

Kevin
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen