Grill/Brush Guard 'Rehash'

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:42:20 EST

I am going to start Sunday disassembling and preparing my Grill\Brush Guard,
to get rid of all the rust and coat it with Dupli-Color's Truck Bed Coating.
I hope to get 2-3 coats on it; depending too on how things look after 2 good
coats. I went tonight and did some damage(not bad at all though!, hehe) at
Walmart. I picked up a couple bags of plastic drop cloths, some tack cloths,
some sandpaper, 3 cans of aerosol Dupli-Color Truck Bed Coating(may need
more, not sure; they are $7 per can).
Also, I ordered 4 'watertight/waterproof' connectors from Jacobs Electronics
for my front 4 Hella lights. This way, if I ever need to take my lights off,
all I will need to do it unbolt them and disconnect them; no need to cut the
wires and worry about wire corrosion. Also, this way I can cut the 2 wires
coming out from each light so I dont have to make them hang on the front of
my truck when the grill\brush guard is being 'revamped'. I will let everyone
know how things turn out.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6