Re: Infinity Stereo, opinions please

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 00:47:14 EST

In a message dated 03/09/2000 0:01:24 AM EST, jmiller@texnet.net writes:

<<
 The Infinity system in the Dodge trucks is considered a poor one by sound
 experts. It has too little power for good dynamic range, very limited bass
 without distortion, the speaker placement gives a bad soundstage and poor
stereo
 separation and adding aftermarket amps or head units in nearly impossable.
I am
 glad I didn't waste my money on it and bought an aftermarket system and
installed
 it myself. Of course I have been doing car stereo systems since 1968!

What is the opinion of the ones used in the cars?