Re: Infinity Stereo, opinions please

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 02:30:43 EST

I'm happy with mine, sounds great all around. Can you do better? Sure, no
problem, it all depends on how important your music is to you and how much
you want to spend. One thing I like about a stock stereo is, who's gonna
steal a stock stereo? Especially a Din and a half. Works fine for me, good
sound no matter what you listen to.

Jason