Wasnt there someone with the wrong year R&D TB?

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 06:17:31 EST

I had been talking to someone on the DML that had bought a TB from R&D. But he
had an old style of TB, and patrick in his infinite wisdom didnt send the right
style.
Well, my computer took a dive the other day, and now all my email folders are
messed up. I was trying to figure out a way to get him the right TB for what he
needed......but now I cant find his email address.....
if your out there.......please email me again.
Thanks.........Tony