RE: Perma-cool Temp Sensor

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 07:10:23 EST

Bill,
Man, did you make me laugh when you said the best place for the sensor was
in the trash. I sorta thought the same thing even before I unwraped it. I
looked over the Hayden sensors. I like the design, but the fixed sensor was
185º. The adjustable was something like 160º-190º, but I really didn't want
to spend $50 just for a sensor/relay combination. Maybe I'll try contacting
Perma-cool and see what they advise about this sensor. I'll let you know
what happens. Maybe I should just save the hassle, send it back to Summit
and just spend $50 for the adjustable Hayden. I'll let you know. Thanks,
Rich