Re: Sounds comming from dash

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:28:22 EST

I don't know what it is but mine does the same damn thing... The really weird
part is that it's sporadic. For literally weeks I won't get any squeak or
birds chirping at all, then for a day it'll squeak or chirp and then it'll stop
for another couple of weeks! The dealers not an option for me 'cause I know
it'll stop doing it by the time I get there and they'll laugh me of the
premises. I've tried looking for it like you but haven't found a clue... If
you find it, please post. Mines a '98 318 4x4.
Tom