Re: where can i get R/T decals? --> Pandora's Box

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 09:29:35 EST

everyone on this list has an idea of
>how they want their truck to be personalized with whatever they want to.
>why should he be any different?
>what im trying to say is ...don't criticize him for his idea's for his
>truck........

Call me crazy but this dude ASKED for an opinion. I couldnt help but shake
my head when I read it. Not because it was silly, but because I know its
the "Pandora's box" of the DML. Now its a freakin holy war and I'm loving
every minute of it. Bring it on. This thread will never die.

Dave S
"Nothing Witty To Say Here Today"