Re: Shift Kits

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 11:17:13 EST

I believe most folks are using the Transgo shift kit. You can get it from
summit for $99. It comes with a installation video so it's a case of monkey
see monkey do. There are indeed different "settings" for one to choose
from. This kit would actually improve the life of the tranny and components
as it reduces clutch slippage.

Jason