RE: RICE

From: Webster-curley, Jacques K (Jacques.Curley@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 12:02:18 EST

YMMV, but I don't see Toyota's that way and I realize that this list was
poking fun at more than just Toy's. I had a 94 4x4 with the 4 banger, and
it had a lot less problems in ~5 years then I've had with my V6 CC 4x4 Dak
in 1 year. I also never got the Toy stuck in mud or snow and have had my
Dak stuck in the snow twice this winter alone where the Toy would have
easily floated across. It truly depends in how you want to use your
vehicle. The only reason I got rid of the truck is that I needed more
internal space as I am no spring chicken. Other than that, it was really a
great little truck. I did find this list amusing, alright very funny, but
don't knock a truck because it doesn't do the 1/4 mile in 15 seconds stock.
I will admit, though, that it is nice accelerating uphill without having to
downshift...

OK, flame away.

Jacques