Birthday bash on Fiesta Island

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:20:59 EST

hello everyone,
hope all is going well.

The So Cal Durango Club is having a Big Birthday bash this weekend down in San
Diego. Its going to be on Fiesta Island. Its right by Sea world.
Anyway.....we are going to have food, drinks......not the really good kind,
since its a family get together.......bring the kids, we are having RC car
races for them, and we are going to end the night with a big bon fire.
It should be really fun, and it will be a great opportunity to meet up with a
bunch of other D people.
All Ds are welcome. Daks, Durangos, and Rams.......whatever you got, bring it.

My truck is sick right now......but she will be in her pre lift dress.......and
I myself am looking forward to seeing SpeedDs truck. Its been in the shop all
week.......It hopefully will be done by the weekend, and it should be putting
out over 500Hp......I cant even imagine what that will feel like. Also Too
Tall D is going to try to make it. His truck has been in the shop for a month
getting a custom Lift kit. Its being made by a company that builds those baja
racers. Its going to have 18 inches of wheel trave, they are getting rid of
the torsion bars, and are going with coil over shocks..........I doubt he will
get stuck in the sand.
Fiesta island is really cool, there is paved road all the way around......but
there are a few spots where you can play in the sand.
Anyway........if anyone is in the area, we will be out there this saturday
starting around 3pm until about 8pm.
if anyone needs directions or more info
check out www.durangoclub.com or
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6194/