Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:00:45 EST

> Mag318Racr@aol.com wrote:
> The Magnum R/T package was available in 96 anyway. It was a dealer installed
> option so any truck could have it weather it was on the window sticker or
> not.

Yep, this package was available to us before the new R/T trucks
were on the lot, even in early '98. So the Magnum R/Ts are a legit
performance upgrade for our trucks. Mopar even gives direction on were
the MAGNUM R/T STICKERS SHOULD BE LOCATED, lower right side on the rear
tailgate. ;oP Having said the above, I would not display a 5.9 decal on
my 5.2 Dak nor would I even want to. Why should I give credit to the 5.9
for ALL the cars and trucks I've absolutely trounced with the 5.2. ;o]

GS - is done.