Re: shock absorber suggestions

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:49:44 EST

> I have a 93 CC 4x4 and it has the factory shocks
> on it. Does any one have any suggestions for this
> application. I do have a budget of $120.
> Thanks,
> Tate
> 93 cc v8
> 4x4 lsd

Tate,
Check out these two 'posts' I made a while back:
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ARCHIVES/9912/3422.html
and
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ARCHIVES/0001/4566.html
I did all the measurements based on my 93, so since your are looking for
shocks also for your 93, the numbers will be the same. I finally ended up
getting 4 Bilstein Shocks and simply love them., total cost was
$215....alittle over what you stated your budget is. I would suggest the
ProComp shocks as being the my next best shock, for your budget. Good
Luck!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6