R/T Magnum

From: Michael Smith (dabearbaloo@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 16:56:47 EST

Ok, I am soooooo sick of People saying that the R/T Magnum and the R/T are
the same... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!
The R/T Magnum is an engine kit that comes from mopar performance...
Includes R/T Cam and other goodies...
The R/T does not come with the R/T Magnum... a way for DC to make more money
off the Elitist.
So yes a 96 Dak can have a Magnum R/T window header on it.... Question is
does that 96 Dak or 97 Dak have the R/T magnum engine package.... Something
to think about.... If it does not have the package shall we ask if you wan
white rice or brown rice or fried rice?

Michael (Indy)
00 BW Elitist
Keep things real, call a spade a spade, and a ace an ace, and RICE RICE....