Re: RE: Were can I get R/T decals

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 19:57:17 EST

"Barret, Matt" <MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com> wrote:
>I'm also ashamed! THIS IS A FREE F'N COUNTRY, YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT< SAY
>WHAT YOU WANT, STOP TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN AND CAN'T DO.

No one here was telling him what he could or could not do. We were
expressing our opinions of what we thought about what he was going to
do. We do have the right to do that here, as long as it falls within
the rules of the list. In fact, you're doing the very thing you're
railing against, trying to tell people to not voice their opinions.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph
Wilmington, NC